Covid 19 Update

Sorry to have to do this, but owing to the on going pandemic and the rate the virus is spreading, plus the new government guidelines on the vaccine timeline, the Trustees of Chin-up have taken the very sad decision to keep Jonathan’s House closed until the end of June. We will be monitoring the situation very closely and should things change we will let you know. Hopefully the roll out of the vaccine will help.
We hate having to do this, especially as we had to cancel 2020.
Please accept out apologies, this is not what Chin-up is about. If you’d like to discuss anything please give me a ring on 01434 240936
Take Care and Stay Safe

Ellen – Chair